Monday, October 17, 2016

Ag day retell from the Creepy Crawlies

I was first place for Lego and I went on my motor bike.
 Murdo
On Ag day I got a certificate. I came first with it and it was blue and it had lots of words and they were black and it had Dairy Flat School on it. I looked inside a very very clear glass and inside it, it had Lego stadiums.
 Jacob
I went to ride the quad bikes it was so much fun. My Dad was there.
 Sascha
I went to the Fisherman game. I won a fish!
 Willow
I like the fishing games. I ate a sticky lollipop.
 Isabell
I do not like doughnuts. I made eggs. I do not like doughnuts.
 April
I went to the fishing game. It was fun. Zoom Zoom went the van.
Nathan
I had an ice-cream and a slushie and a sausage. It was a rainy day.
Ryan
I played coconut and I lead my lamb.
 Aiden
I had a sugary round doughnut and it was delicious. I had a slushy and there was a flavour that was Tiger blood.
 Cooper
I ate chippies. It was delicious and I ate cupcakes! It was scrumptious. I ate ice cream! It was beautiful and I ate waffles. It was wonderful!
 Naho
I won 3 ribbons. I ate a snow cone.
 Alyssa
I won a prize and I did a lamb. It was a rainy day.
 Ruby
I was playing at the fishing game.
 Matthew
I had an ice cream and I had a Slushie. It was not a nice day.
 Dylan

No comments:

Post a Comment